The Turkey Gobbler
November 4th, 2017
- Row Assignments: Row requests will be prioritized based on date/time stamp of online entry.
- Riders wishing to ride on same row must be registered together.
- No row requests by phone, email, or mail. Limit of 6 riders per row.
- Entry Fee: $20 all riders
- Location: 69700 CR21 New Paris, In. 46553
- Sat. and Sun. staging at same location this year
- Signup: Fri. 7-8 pm, Sat. 8:00-10:30am
- Primitive Camping is allowed at staging area
- NO CAMPFIRES ALLOWED
- Riders Meeting: 10:30 AM
- Key Time: 11:00AM
- AMA or District membership not Required
- USFS Spark Arrestor required and meet AMA sound limits
- Lights Not Required (All off-road)
- No Computers allowed (Traditional Format )
- 2 loops at approx. 15 miles each (Subject to change)
- Gas Available at staging area after each loop
Check for latest info.@ ridersmc.org, midwestenduros.com or d14enduro.org
Classes: (Age as of Jan 1st, 2017) Class A Buddy, Class B Ages 4-6, Class C Ages 7-8, Class D Ages 9-11, Class E Ages 12-13, Class F Ages 14-15, Class G Women Ages 11-15, Class H Women Ages 16+, Class I Ages 16-39, Class J Ages 40-54, Class K Ages 55+, Class X Trail Rider No Points/No Trophy