50th Turkey Creek Enduro
Riders MC are excited to announce the 2021 Turkey Creek Enduro. The 50th Turkey Creek Enduro will be held November 7th, 2021 in New Paris, Indiana.
Sunday Event Information: Pre-entry online only - at WWW.LIVELAPS.COM
Riders must create a rider profile at Livelaps.com prior to online event sign-up or prior to “at event” sign-up. Only takes 3 minutes. All scoring will be done electronically with transponders.Transponders will be available for $10. Non-refundable. Race will use “chip style” transponders used at ACES and D14,D17 races Row Assignments: Row requests will be prioritized based on date/ time stamp of online entry. Riders wishing to ride on same row must be registered together.
- No Pre-entry by phone, email, or snail mail. Limit of 5 riders per row.
- AMA District 14, 17 points awarded
- Entry Fee: $45 Pre entry $50 day of event.
- Location: 69700 CR21, New Paris, In. 46553
Sat. and Sun. staging at same location Camping allowed at staging area. NO CAMPFIRES PLEASE
Rider’s Meeting: 9:30 AM EST, KEY TIME: 10:00 AM EST
Sign up: 6-7:00 PM EST, Saturday Evening 8:00-9:30AM EST, Sunday Morning Gas back at pits Head light / Tail light / License Plate required! (You will not start without these) USFS Spark Arrestor required and meet AMA Sound limits
Gobbler Information November 6th, 2021
The Gobbler will be held on 11/06/2021 in New Paris, IN This is an alloff road, no license plate required family enduro.
Saturday Event Information
- We will have plenty of rows for everyone
- Entry Fee: $25 all riders
- Location: 69700 CR21 New Paris, In. 46553
- Sat. and Sun. staging at same location
- Signup: Fri. 7-8 pm, Sat. 8:00-10:30am
- Primitive Camping is allowed at staging area NO CAMPFIRES ALLOWED
- Riders Meeting: 10:30 AM
- Key Time: 11:00AM
- AMA or District Membership not required
- USFS Spark Arrestor required and meet AMA sound limits
- Lights Not Required (All off-road)
- No Computers allowed (Time Keeping Format)
- 2 loops (12mph and 18mph Subject to change)
- Gas Available at staging area after each loop
Classes: (Age as of Jan 1st, 2020) Class A Buddy, Class B Ages 4-6, Class C Ages 7-8, Class D Ages 9-11, Class E Ages 12-13, Class F Ages 14-15, Class G Women Ages 11-15, Class H Women Ages 16+, Class I Ages 16-39, Class J Ages 40-54, Class K Ages 55+, Class X Trail Rider No Points/No Trophy